09 October 2008

McCain-Palin Rally

I saw this video in an article I read this morning.

Disclaimer: I know there are two sides to every story. I understand that so this post is coming from as unbiased a position as I can find within me. And I know out there lurks an equally offensive/ignorant bunch of people captured on video and produced by the "other side."

Having said that, is it just me or do you see a problem here? I assume that the individuals presented in this video are actual Americans sharing with us their informed opinions.




Seriously, whether you are red or you are blue, where does this mentality come from?

Dear Lord, show us the purple.


h/t bloggerinterrupted
found here

1 comment:

Steve H. said...

Had to stop after 2 minutes...its just too painful. I'm with you Sherry...give me the purple! Why...Why...Why must people be so ill informed. That is the downside of Democracy...that people like that actually get to vote and participate in who our leaders will be